Now that you have a good understanding of a disorder, its prevalence and its symptoms, it is time to look at stigma and treatment.
- What has surprised you in your research or in the posters you have looked at
- What are some misconceptions that people have about mental disorders?
- Can mental disorders be treated? How?
- What are some misconceptions that people have about treating mental disorders?
Source: New York Times, 2017/2/14
- For what purpose did the “amateur diagnosticians” label Mr Trump a narcissist?
- What is the purpose of the letter to the editor?
- What does it say about people’s perception of mental illness?
- What does it say about stigma?