Introduction to Memory and Research Methods for Psychology.
What is memory? How do we remember things? Why do we forget things?
Part 1 How does Memory work?
- Make a copy of this google doc with your full name in the title
- Share it with me
- hyperlink it here
- Answer the following questions.
Watch this video:
- Explain something you learned about how memory functions (works) that you didn’t know about before watching the film.
- Are there any ethical considerations about any of the treatments or technology you saw in the film? Does the result of the treatment outweigh the ethical consideration? Why?
Part 2: Read How Does Memory Work
- Give the definition, in your own words, of 5 words vocabulary terms you did not know in the reading
- In groups of 2 or 3, create a poster visually representing the way our brain registers memories
- Use annotations
- Be creative
- Due next class