Let’s play a game:
Understanding short term memory through a letter recall activity
Let’s try another one.
- Compare your correct answer % with your group. Are the patterns the same?
- What factors affected your memory recall?
- What technique did you use to remember the letters?
- How could you remember these letter if you had more time?
- What variations could have helped/hindered your memory?
- Did you put wrong answers? What does that say about your actual memories?
- Have you had memories that turned out to be false?