- What do you know about the Korean war?
- Why are there two Koreas?
- How can you learn more about it?
Here is a little more information:
- Which source was more informative
- Which of these sources do you trust?
- What makes a historical more trustworthy?
- Can sources have different perspective?
- Can sources be biased?
Exercise 1: Complete this handout
Exercise 2: With a partner:
- Compare your handout answers
- Complete a “I used to think that… now I think…” routine about your answers.
- Write2 or 3 sentences answering the following questions:
- How should you evaluate sources before using them for your history project?
- Are there values in “biased” sources?
- What types of sources will you look for to complete your project?