We’re almost done with the Teachers of the Future project!
This week we’re going to reflect on the creation process. You will be editing your blog post that you started last week to include your Create reflection.
Here’s what you need to do:
On your blog, type a reflection describing your thoughts about your finished tutorial. Follow the Visible Thinking Routine: Connect, Extend, Challenge by answering the questions below.
Make sure you also explain what makes you say that for each question.
- How does your tutorial (and the process of creating your tutorial) connect (relate) to the criteria we developed as a class?
- What new ideas did you get that extended or pushed your thinking in new ways? (This may also included the 2-3 tutorials you watched for homework).
- What is still challenging for you? What puzzles or questions do you still have?
Include the following items within your post:
- Embed your finished tutorial.
- Link to the 2-3 tutorials you watched in the Analyze step above and describe what you learned by watching those tutorials.
- Link to the form we created for your viewers to evaluate your video.
Earn extra points: Use exceptional detail to describe your choices and opinions.
You should know how to do everything on this list, except for linking to the form. Here’s how:
- Open your spreadsheet (it’s probably called YourName Tutorial Feedback Survey)
- On your spreadsheet, go to Form >> Go to Live Form
- On the live form (the one that looks like a survey) copy the URL
- On your blog post, ask your readers to complete the form and add a link to the live form URL.
To earn a 5 – 6, make sure:
- You have included a complex and detailed reflection.
- You have included many excellent details and specifics relating to your project.
- All required elements are included.
- 6A: 8 May 2013
- 6B: 14 May 2013
- 6C: 6 May 2013