Your task is to create a simple tutorial using Google Presentations, this is the Practice step on the Investigate stage of this project.
Here are the directions for creating your practice tutorial using Google Presentations:
And, for those of you that like written step-by-step instructions, here they are:
1. Go to Google Docs
2. Click Create New Presentation
3. Put in the title and subtitle (first name only)
4. Add a new slide (button that looks like a plus sign)
5. Take a screenshot of your step (Apple+shift+4)
6. Click on the picture icon to insert your screenshot (looks like a small picture of mountains)
7. Add a text box to write the directions – ONE step per slide
8. Repeat steps 4 – 7, as needed
To embed your finished presentation
9. Go to Share, Publish/Embed
10. Click on Publish
11. Copy the embed code (for size 410)
12. Go to your blog and paste the embed code in the HTML viewer
13. Publish immediately – without going back to the Visual viewer (something strange seems to happen)
If you need help embedding a screenshot of your tutorial research and linking to the public document, check the steps here.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments and I will respond as soon as I can.