During our week away from school, I asked if any of you would be willing to share some stories from your earthquake experiences. Although it was not a required assignment, several of you decided to write posts and I wanted to make sure to share them here. Please read them and share your thoughts in the comments!
- Young-won: Earthquake
- Masaki: Earthquake
- Keigo: Earthquake!
- Emily: Earthquake
- Claude: A Natural Disaster Strikes Japan Again
- Claude: How I got contact with my family when the earthquake hit Japan.
- Katie: Erthquake
- Mary: Big Earthquake In Japan
- Marii: Humungous Earthquake In Japan!!
- Jenny: Earthquake
- Shiho: Earth quake!
- Oliver: My Experience Of The Earthquake.
- James: the shake
Your stories inspired me, and another colleague at ISSH in Tokyo, to start a new project, Quakestories, that we’ll complete in English class. We believe that it’s important for the world to hear from the voices of students, not just adults, during situations like this. You have a unique perspective that is both interesting and valuable. We want to make sure your stories are heard too!