We use social media such as Twitter to connect with family and friends around the world. The blog also connects us with other school, this enriches our understanding of the world. The children are learning how to communicate with others. They use video, photographs and tweets to share their learning with others.
We have several special friends.
Kingfisher Class in England
Kinder Pals in Canada
We have just started to communicate with a Grade One class in America. They sent us a video and some questions. The children decided to make their own video and send their own questions.
- Which city are you in?
- What kind of Maths learning are you doing?
- Can you speak a little bit of Japanese?
- Do you know other languages?
- What transport do you use to get to school?
- How many people in your class?
- Do you like school?
I forgot to get Hamish and Mari to say something. The children said I should have used our power saver list!