Dissolved Oxygen in Water
- Read E5 Dissolved Oxygen in Water pg 451-2 of text.
- Make your own notes.
- Choose a video on E5 from Dr Richard Thornley or Mike Jones and add anything you need to your notes.
We have finished discussing environmental issues with the atmosphere. In short, these were:
- Air pollution and Smog (HL)
- Acid Deposition
- Greenhouse Effect
- Ozone Depletion
Use inspiration or other suitable tool to create a concept map as a summary of atmospheric pollution and its impacts.
Moon over earth shared on Flickr by NASA’s Marshall’s Flight Centre’s Photostream CC BY-NC 2.0
Try this review site to test your knowledge. Do each activity in order:
Next, there are two types of plastic. Thermosetting and thermoplastic. For each type of plastic:
- give an example
- describe with a suitable diagram, the difference in the general structures of the two types of plastic
- describe the main properties of each type of plastic
Think about your potato plastic. Which type do you think it is?