Shared by the family of Jetrin Anderson (Class of 2014)
For 4 Servings
– 1 Tablespoon green curry paste
– 1 Tablespoon oil
– 400 ml Coconut milk
– 400 grams Chicken, cut
– 3 eggplants (about 500g), cut in small pieces
– 1 cup water or chicken stock
– 1/2 Teaspoon sugar (more or less, to taste)
– 1 Tablespoon fish sauce (more or less, to taste)
– 1 handful Thai sweet basil (or regular basil)
1. In the pan heat oil with green curry for 1 minute, put a bit of coconut milk in and stir for 1 minute.
2. Add chicken and stir until half cooked, top up all coconut milk, water, eggplant, fish sauce and sugar. Taste.
3. Add basil and turn off the heat.
4. Serve with rice or Japanese somen noodles.