Shared by Matt Barker (adapted from Sarah Wilson’s I Quit Sugar cookbook)
– coconut oil, for greasing
– 2 rashers bacon
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400°F/Gas Mark 6 and lightly grease two cups of a muffin tray.
2. Use the bacon rashers to line the greased cups, looping or pressing the bacon around the sides and using any small broken bits to line the bottom.
3. If you like your bacon crispy, place the tray in the oven for 5 minutes before continuing.
4. Gently crack 1 egg into each bacon cup, then sprinkle with mixed herbs.
5. Bake for 15 minutes until the egg whites are set. Let sit for a minute and then, using a knife or spoon, gently remove the cupcakes from the tray. Serve hot or warm.