Shared by the family of Emily vonBorstel (Class of 2017)
– 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
– 3/4 cup white sugar
– 1 egg, lightly beaten
– 1/3 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line 12 muffin cups with muffin papers.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter.
4. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.