Shared by the Family of Gethin Davies (Class of 2017)
– 100g butter
– 300g dark chocolate
– 4 tablespoons golden syrup
– 200g digestive biscuits
– 100g mini marshmallows
– 100g dried cranberries
1. Line a baking tray (approx 15cmx15cm) with greaseproof paper or just grease with butter.
2. Put digestive biscuits in a ziplock bag and crush.
3. Gently melt butter, chocolate and syrup either in a pan or gradually in a microwave (30 sec at a time stirring in-between). DO NOT OVERHEAT.
4. Mix the crushed digestives, marshmallows and cranberries into chocolate mix.
5. Stir well.
6. Empty stirred mixture into baking tin and press down well with back of a spoon.
7. Chill in fridge for as long as you can resist it.
8. Cut into approximately 9 pieces.