- What is my child learning in mathematics?
- How can I help my child become an efficient problem solver?
- How do children best learn mathematics?
- How can parents promote quality thinking and learning?
- How can I help my child in mathematics?
If so, then please come along to our Mathematics workshop for Elementary parents on Tuesday February 7th 2012, from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM in the Loft.
The international presenter will be Michael Ymer, a specialist mathematics consultant from Melbourne, Australia. He is involved in many Professional Development programs in schools across Australia and Asia. Michael is an enthusiastic and entertaining presenter who has a clear and practical approach to the challenges that confront schools and parents in mathematics. On this evening Michael will address the following issues
Parents are welcome to register for this event by emailing email@example.com to confirm their attendance.